- 5-HTP has been used therapeutically for a wide range of conditions related to low serotonin levels in the brain
- It is known to be the precursor (gets converted) to the neurotransmitter serotonin
- Neurotransmitters are messenger molecules used by the nervous system to communicate with the rest of the body
- Serotonin plays a major role in the regulation of important bodily functions like appetite, sleep and mood
- 5-HTP also helps to relieve headaches, migraines and symptoms of fibromyalgia
5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP )is a herbal supplement, derived from the African plant Griffonia simplicifolia. It is a naturally occurring amino acid that is the intermediate step between tryptophan and serotonin. 5-HTP safely and effectively boosts serotonin levels and may offer benefit in conditions linked to low serotonin levels. In today’s busy world, low serotonin levels are becoming more common due to peoples increased stress, anxiety and poor diet. Serotonin is involved in the regulation of several processes within the brain including, depression, mood, emotions, sleep, appetite, anxiety, and memory.
- Promotes healthy mood balance ; by raising low levels of serotonin, Promotes and maintains sleep patterns, An excellent natural anti-depressant, Boosts the rate of serotonin synthesis in the brain, Naturally sourced- isolated from a seed from an African plant(Griffonia simplicifolia), Relieves symptoms of fibromyalgia,May help headache and migraine sufferer
- GMO Free
L-5-Hydroxytryptophan (Griffonia simplicifolia 99%) (seed/graine) – 100 mg, Non-Medicinal Ingredients: cellulose vegetarian capsule shell, vegetable grade magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose.Recommended Dosage
Adult Recommended Use: Take 1 VegiCap with food, 1-3 times a day or as directed by a qualified heath care practitioner. Store in a cool and dry place.