- DL-Phenylalanine (DLPA) is an essential amino acid,meaning the body produces it naturally from the diet
- All proteins in the body are made from amino acids, which is why amino acids are often referred to as the “building blocks” of proteins
- Phenylalanine is one of the eight amino acids indispensable in the diet of man
- It comes in two forms, called “D” (right-handed) and “L
- ” L (left-handed), Phenylalanine is also found in a mixture consisting of equal parts of the D and L forms, referred to as DL-Phenylalanine (DLPA)
- GMO Free
- Fair Trade
Adults: Take 1 to 3 capsules daily on an empty stomach, or as directed by your health care practitioner. Consult your health care practitioner for use beyond 3 months.