- Francis Herb Farm uses wildcrafted Osha in our tincture
- Osha is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve chest complaints, such as catarrhs, coughs, and bronchitis and to help relieve symptoms of colds, flu, and upper respiratory infections
Medicinal Ingredients (per 1 ml)
- Osha (Ligusticum porteri, root) 250 mg Quantity Crude Equivalent (1:4)
- Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Alcohol Distilled water
- Adults: Take 0.7-1.1 ml (20-33 drops) 3 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach.